Working in the Support Zone, my role is to provide independent and honest advice to any student within the University of Surrey community. I can help with any academic, housing or general advice that you may need during your time at Surrey and am happy to support, whether it’s a small query or something significant, don’t hesitate to reach out!
3 Priorities for the Year
- Supporting our incoming VP Support and their upcoming campaigns.
- Expanding our Student Minds student peer support service.
- Continuing to help students as they navigate the upcoming academic year.
3 Interesting Facts:
- I am also a Sports Massage Therapist.
- I have a dog called Ronnie who sometimes joins my meetings with students.
- I am training to become a Counsellor.