My role is to oversee all the communications provided by the Union, whether that is communicating an officer’s campaign or ensuring students get the information they need at the appropriate time. You can chat to me about anything relating to design, branding and promotional items, if you need to order them for your club/society.
I’ve been designing and leading on the Union’s communications for over ten years, and it’s never been a dull moment! I love working with students to deliver their incredible ideas and every year brings new creativity. When I’m not working I’m crafting or walking my Shiba, Suki.
3 Priorities for the Year
- Improve the relevance of the Union’s Communications
- Raise the profile of our Sabbatical Officers
Create a more two-way conversation on our Socials
3 Interesting Facts:
- I participated in the World Record breaking largest Afternoon Tea event
- I enjoy making my own clothes
- I hope to one day own my own kiln