I’m in charge of all things social media! Keeping students up to date with campaigns, activities and developments happening at the Union, Rubix and Manor Park Social.
I am a Psychology student currently on my placement year here at the Union. I like to think of myself as energetic, creative and bubbly and I’m always up for a challenge, trying new things and a night out! A fun fact about me is that I’m also a cheerleader for Surrey Angels!
3 Priorities for the Year
- Ensuring students know everything that’s going on at the Union so no opportunity is missed.
- Creating fun and engaging content showcasing who our Sabbs are and their campaigns, events and messages over the year.
Increasing our TikTok presence!
3 Interesting Facts:
- I’m the youngest of 5 siblings and an auntie to 6 nieces and nephews – so far!
- I’ve been a competitive cheerleader for around 10 years with a few years out after fracturing my lower spine!
- I survived my first year at university living on pesto pasta, excessively buttered toast and many many VKs.