Movember is the leading global charity changing the face of men’s health. We exist to stop men from dying too young by tackling some of the most complex health issues facing men today – mental health, suicide, prostate cancer and testicular cancer.
You raised over £5798 last year for Movember.
Get involved this year and let’s see if we can beat this!
Follow @movember.surreyuni on Instagram to keep up to date on movember in surrey as well as which individuals, societies and clubs are getting involved in movember
How Do I Get Involved?
- Get Involved and Sign up or donate at movember.com
- Grow – Whatever you Grow will save a bro. Even if you can’t grow a showstopper, don’t worry, the worst moustaches start the best conversations.
- Move – Commit to running or walking 60kms over the month. That’s 60km for the 60 men we lose to suicide each hour, every hour across the world.
- Host – Rally a crew and host an event. Hosting is all about having a good time for a good cause.
- Mo Your Own Way – A choose-your-own-adventure challenge, epic in scope and scale. You make the rules. You set the limits and chase them down. You inspire donations with sheer grit.
Try doing it all with your mates – you’ll be surprised how fun it is…