The purpose of this information is to help you book your bar crawl in six simple steps. Official bar crawls start in HARI’S BAR and end in Rubix. Benefits of official bar crawls include discounted entry to Rubix based on the volume of people attending your crawl and discounts on selected drinks.
To book your crawl officially follow the 6 easy steps below:
- Please let firstname.lastname@example.org know the date for the bar crawl, what time you will be starting and the maximum number of people you are expecting. Only once you give us that number is the crawl “booked in”
- The crawl is not confirmed until you make payment which needs to be paid a week in advance of the date of your crawl. Speak to Scott Martin about the total required. We will do an internal transfer from your own funds. Email the total to be transferred to email@example.com and CC in firstname.lastname@example.org. The email needs to include at least two signatories
- If this is your first bar crawl, you’ll need to submit a risk assessment form. If you are having any difficulties with this form contact Scott Martin, Activities Coordinator email@example.com
- For every bar crawl, you need to submit a bar crawl submission form a minimum of three days in advance. If you are having any difficulties with this form contact Scott Martin, Activities Coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once you have completed the above steps you need to email us a picture of your identifier (ie a Bar Crawl wristband, T-Shirt or whatever you’re selling for the bar crawl.) so we can recognise you on the night
- As your bar crawl policy document states there must be at least 1 sober individual for every 15 people participating in the Bar Crawl from the beginning to the end of the event. These designate persons have to pick up hi-vis jackets before the crawl from the Activities Office. There is a £15 charge for damaged or non-returned hi-vis jackets
- IF YOU HAVE COMPLETED ALL THE ABOVE STEPS YOU WILL NOT HEAR BACK FROM SCOTT MARTIN, JODIE VARMA, OR ROSALIE ENRIQUEZ. SCOTT, JODIE, & ROSALIE WILL ONLY CONTACT YOU IF YOU HAVE NOT COMPLETED ONE OF THE ABOVE STEPS BEFORE YOUR CRAWL. YOU CAN ASSSUME YOUR CRAWL IS CONFIRMED IF YOU COMPLETED ALL SIX STEPS AND HAVE NOT BEEN CONTACTED
- All bar crawls must be in Rubix by 11:30pm (Last entry is 12:00am) so if you’re jumping around town, you’ll have to factor this into your timings.
Ending in Rubix Discounts
In exchange for starting in Hari’s and ending in Rubix, we can offer you discounted entry:
- Secure more than 50 people and we can offer you £3.50 entry per person, opposed to the regular £4
- Secure more than 100 and we can offer you £3 entry to Citrus & Flirt!
Please note that non-students are allowed to attend bar crawls, but they MUST purchase a non-student ticket from Tixtu to gain entry into Rubix at the end of the bar crawl.